An e-statement is the electronic equivalent of our tuition statement and students schedule packaged into one pdf. All e-statements are stored on our website and are accessed through a special link provided in the monthly E-Newsletter. The E-Newsletter is distributed on the 15th of each month.
Clicking on the link within the email will open the web page where photos of the students are displayed. Click on the appropriate photo to open the file in Adobe Reader. It is recommended that you bookmark the page so that you may access the file at anytime.
Adobe Acrobat Reader must be loaded on to the recipient’s computer. The program is free and quickly downloaded from Adobe’s website. Click the Adobe logo. It will access the Adobe site where one can download the program.
The statement includes:
- STUDENT/PARENT INFORMATION
- Date of statement, student name, account number
- Parent/guardian name and address
- MONETARY INFORMATION
- Lesson rate: three-quarter hour, one hour plus any number of quarter-hour increments.
- The total number of lessons in the month
- A listing of books and materials distributed within the previous month, price includes shipping and handling
- The grand total due for the entire family
Payment is expected on the date appearing on the statement unless other arrangements have been made in advance. Checks are made out to John R. Stevenson and receipts are available for cash payments. When payment is made by check the invoice number of the e-Statement must be marked on the check to insure proper credit.
By making payment, it is understood to be a binding agreement between studio and student. There are neither tuition refunds, tuition credits nor transfers to family or non-family members.
A schedule for each student is included with each e-Statement. They include:
- Student name and ID number
- Student regular lesson time and day
- List of regular lessons with date, time and duration
- List of any make-up lessons with date, time, and duration.
- List of any group lessons with date, time, and duration.